Welcome to Stocktake Saturday! This feature is where I share some bookish news with you and then show you all the bookish goodies I got over the week.
The cover reveals from the last week – (links to Goodreads pages)
- Tainted (Broken #2) by A.E. Rought
- Crux (Nexus #2) by Ramez Naam
- Belladonna (Secrets of the Eternal Rose #2) by Fiona Paul – AU cover by HarperCollins AU
- The Third Kingdom (Sword of Truth, #13) by Terry Goodkind
- Indelible (The Twixt #1) by Dawn Metcalf – AU cover by Harlequin AU
- Endless Knight (The Arcana Chronicles #2) by Kresley Cole
- Evertrue (Everneath #3) by Brodi Ashton
- Into the Still Blue (Under the Never Sky #3) by Veronica Rossi – UK/AU cover from ATOM
- Katya’s War (Russalka Chronicles #2) by Jonathan L. Howard
In Bookish News, Malinda Lo has announced that her books Adaptation and Inheritance, plus Natural Selection, an ebook novella, will be published by Hodder Children’s Books in the United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand1 in 2014. Adaptation will be published in paperback in March 2014, followed by Inheritance (also in paperback) in September 2014. Natural Selection will be released as an ebook sometime in between.
Kiera Cass has tweeted that the final book of her trilogy, The One, will be released in the US on May 6, 2014! It is expected the English international release date will be around the same time.
The book trailer for Sarah J. Maas’ Crown of Midnight, the sequel to Throne of Glass, has been revealed at Sugarscape. Celaena Sardothien, royal assassin, is the King of Adarlan’s deadliest weapon. She must win her freedom through his enemies’ blood – but she cannot bear to kill for the crown. And every death Celaena fakes, every lie she tells, puts those she loves at risk. Head on over to check out Celaena’s deadly skills!
The title of the third book in Kimberly Derting’s The Pledge series has been revealed. The Offering is expected to be released on January 7th 2014 by Margaret K. McElderry (Simon & Schuster).
This week I’ve been Waiting On … Champion by Marie Lu.
My book haul this week, thanks to Hachette AU, Bloomsbury Sydney(links to Goodreads):
- If I Should Die (Die for Me #3) by Amy Plum
- Winter Damage by Natasha Carthew
- Stung (Stung #1) by Bethany Wiggins
- Transcendence (Transcendence #1) by C.J. Omololu
And e-galleys from NetGalley and Edelweiss:
- Never Fade (The Darkest Minds #2) by Alexandra Bracken – Disney Book Group
- Relic by Renee Collins – Entangled Teen
- Indelible (The Twixt #1) by Dawn Metcalf – HarlequinTeen
- Tumble & Fall by Alexandra Coutts – Macmillan Children’s Publishing Group
- Independent Study (The Testing #2) by Joelle Charbonneau – Houghton Mifflin Books for Children
- Banish by Nicola Marsh – Harlequin AU
Last time I was 6 books behind in my Read Three, Buy One scheme. I reviewed the following books this week:
- Stormbringers by Philippa Gregory
- Crossing the Line by Katie McGarry
- The Desert Spear by Peter V. Brett
- Dare You To by Katie McGarry
- Ember X by Jessica Sorensen
Which leaves me 2 books behind.
I hope you have some goodies to share as well, leave your links below and I’ll be sure to visit 🙂